Tuesday, November 17, 2009

So many new friends...

Hey, Mom and Dad

Sister Kaylyn Coltrin is so nice, they live on a ranch and it is so cool. The husband is so sweet and the dinner was so good. (We got a phone call the other night from a Sister Kaylyn Coltrin after she ate dinner with them telling us that she looked good and that she had a sweet spirit in their home and in the ward and thanked us for sending her out on a mission to them. That was such a nice surprise!)

Thank you for the suggestion of root beer floats. They were good and I loved it! They are a great family, too (referring to the Rollins family who had them over for dinner on Monday night).

About faith mom - it is hard, but I know that if I trust in the Lord, he will help me. Thank you for these words: “This is the best, most important work you will ever do other than raise righteous children with a supportive priesthood-bearing husband. Enjoy every moment and get to work. (Those were President Hinkley's father’s words.) I love that! It is so true! Thank you Mom. I love you!

Thank you dad for your letter, I loved it! I am happy that you are able to sell the trucks. Hopefully that will be a good car for mom! I have been praying for you to have blessings! So thank you for writing me. I love you so much!

The work is going good! I love it. Next time I will write a story for you. I love you all and pray for you all the time!
Love, Sister Musick
Hurrah for Israel!

No comments:

Post a Comment