Tuesday, October 13, 2009

MTC Week #2 - Still loving it!

Mom and Dad - Hey

Thank you for sending a questionnaire that was great! I loved it so much! I like the elders in my district; they are so good. I like my teacher Brother Dixon, he is so funny and he helps me a lot. I will miss him. He is a great teacher. I will be sad that I will not be able to talk to him when I need help.

Kaylee [Worthen] left on Monday; I saw her when we took pictures at the temple. So I have some pictures of her. I will be sending you the pictures soon, when I get them.

General Conference was so great. I love being a missionary and hearing those words. It is crazy that I got my schedule to go to Boise now. I feel like I have so much to learn. I do not want to leave the MTC now. I did not want to come here to the MTC, but now I do not want to go. But it will be so great to go and teach the people in Boise. I am so happy that I will be able to call you guys on Tue. I hope you will be there. I miss you all. I am going to try and e-mail Sam now. I will talk to you soon.

Love, Sister Musick
Hurrah for Israel!

No comments:

Post a Comment