Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Finally ... her first email!

Hi Family -

I just want to tell you I love you! I hope this works. Tell me if the first email works ok. I am working with a lady now to help me with my reading, it is ok. We are going to the temple today, so I am happy. I need all the blessings I can get now! I love being here at the MTC. I like my Elder here. I love you all. Sorry that I am not good at writing e-mails, Mom. I wrote Sam today. Is Jared getting a job? How’s Cherie? How is Bethany doing? Well, love you! Send something.
Love, Sister Musick
Hurrah for Israel!

I know Katie isn't big on writing and letters, but I was thrilled to receive this as it speaks volumes: She's happy, she's getting help, she's going to the temple, she's thinking of others, not quite sure about the Elder thing, but she likes it and that's good. YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment