Saturday, October 17, 2009

MTC Questionnaire answers

We sent Katie a questionnaire at the MTC and thought we'd post the answers.

Who is your companion(s)? Sister Emrazian and Sister Stuart.
Where are they from? Utah and Virginia
Do you have roommates? Sister Haralan - she's great! I will miss her!
Where are they from? Utah
Where are they going? Cambodia
How are your studies going? It is OK. I get tired all the time sitting there. Sometimes it reminds me of school
What is your favorite part of the day? gym and one of my teachers, Brother Dixon's class. He is so funny.
What do you study everday? The lesson we are teaching so that I understand it better and then whatever we have to do for the day.
What do you do during your free time? Run, basketball, whatever sounds fun :)
Is there anything you need/want/forgot? No, Just keep sending letters! I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment