Thursday, October 8, 2009

First letter ... still happy

Dear Mom and Dad, written 10/06/09
Well, what can I say, the MTC is hard work. General Conference was so good. It is so different being a missionary and watching it! The talks were great, I loved Elder Bednar's talk. There was one guy's [?] talk about missionary work that was just great! That night we had a fireside that I loved so much! It was on music.

I saw Kaylee [Worthen, from our home ward], she has one more week there. I saw Kevin [Andersen, her cousin, heading to Colorado Springs, Co Mission] there and talked to him at meal times! He left the MTC on Tues. He said good-bye to me - he was so cute, he said he loved me! Oh and I saw Sam's friend, Travis [from BYU-I heading to Honduras] he saw the Musick name tag on me when I walked by him and he yelled "Sister Musick." It was so funny!

I will email you today but I wanted you to know that I am ok! I love you all and miss you all.
Love, Sister Musick
Hurrah for Israel!

No comments:

Post a Comment