Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Meridian, Idaho

Dear Family –

I am here safe and sound. I love the people here! I am now in Meridian. It is a small town! Yeah! We had a meeting today with the elders in my District. They are a great branch of elders. I love my comp, she is so cool. We taught 2 lessons yesterday. That was hard, but I loved it. The Spirit guided me though it. I am happy that I can be close to the spirit to help me.

I miss you all and I am happy to hear that Jared got a job. Heavenly Father listens to our prayers. I am grateful for that in my life. I love you all - thank you for your prayers.

I will be sending pictures soon. Sorry that it is taking a long time. I got Aubrey’s letter. It was fun. My friend Brandon wrote me, too. Letters are good. Send more! Thank you.

I got the box, Mom, thank you. I love you for that! I will talk to you later. Pray for me! I will pray for you, Mom and Dad.

Love, Sister Musick

No comments:

Post a Comment