Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March Madness begins ...

Dear Mom and Dad,

Well, Eagle is very slow on the work. We fasted last Sunday and we saw so many miracles from that. We now have a family to teach. Then a lady came up to us in church and she has a friend she wants us to befriend. And on Monday a boy, who I was working with in Meridian, called me and he is back in town. He had been in AZ going to school. His name is Kevin and we are going in Meridian to see him. I hope to see him get baptized. There is something different about him. He is a good kid!

My companions are so great! Sister Thomas is from San Diego, Ca and Sister Kaafi is from Tonga. They are so great and we have a lot of fun! One night we pulled the car over and started dancing in the middle of the street. It was fun!

We are moving to a new house on Saturday so that will be interesting. They have 6 kids. Oh man!!!!! That will be hard to live with that many people! As a missionary we need space - so we can talk about things.

We did a service project with an older man. He is a member, but he drinks wine and has a mouth on him. (“He drinks wine for his heart.”) He did not help a lot, the Elders did the work. Why can’t people let us help when they ask? But it was good to wear jeans again!!!!!!! They had us over for dinner that night - it was a good meal. I just listened to him so I could try to figure him out! So that was good.

Well, things are going good. I am feeling a little better! Don’t worry. I love you all. Thank you for the stories! I love you, Dad and Mom

Dad, Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great one! Sorry it was late! I love you so much! Thank you again.

Love, Sister Musick
Hurrah for Israel!

No comments:

Post a Comment