Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hey Mom and Dad,
Well, things in Eagle are moving slowly. Eagle has a lot of people here with money and that is all that they seem to care about, so it is hard. I am grateful that I can see that! So I can get the fire under them!

Thank you, mom, for sending me the picture of Sam; it was so cool to see that my little brother is a great missionary! I loved seeing the pictures of Erik and Brock and Brody and Parker - they are so cute together.

Can you send me my hymn book (pink one) so I can start working on that, so I can play for District Meetings and Zone Conference, that would be great!

Well, we had Zone Conference; it was so great. I love Pres. Yardley, he is a great man that is called of God! I will miss him. But I know that the new mission president will be great, too.

Mom, I lost my credit card so I called them and they are sending me a new one. So when you get it, can you send it to me? That will be great. I need new clothes. Thank you!

Well, I talked about Kevin with you last time. So we went to Meridian on Wed. to meet with Kevin and he did not come. MAN I was so sad that he did not come. I hope he is ok!

We were teaching a lady in Meridian and we helped her stop smoking and now she is getting baptize next week, I think. She had to talk to Pres. Yardley. So I will be going to her Baptism. I am happy for her. She has made so many changes in her life. I hope that her parents will follow her into the waters of baptism soon. There is a lady named Maria and she has a son named Jr. They are Spanish speaking but they know English. We had a lesson with them. We taught the first lesson with them and she felt the spirit so strong there. It was so great. But we were praying and I got the feeling to ask the son Jr. if he wanted to listen and he said, "No, thank you." He was playing a game, but later in the lesson Jr. come up and listened to us. It was fun to see that happen. We were praying and fasting for the area as a companionship on Sunday, and so many great things came from that! We are getting new people to teach, so that is good to see God’s hand in all things.

Mom, I will be writing a letter today for you. I will be sending it with some pictures. I will burn a cd of pictures for you soon. We are so grateful for the gospel in our lives. I am so blessed to have great parents that love me. Tell Jared good job [on his acceptance to grad school at the University of Denver]- I am so happy for them and after the mission I will be coming to visit them!

Tell the family I love them and I miss them. I love you all! MOM AND DAD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU DO! I know that the church is true. I know that my Savior died on the cross for all of us. I know that the Book of Mormon is true, and it is the word of God. I know that families can be together forever and I am grateful for that! I know that we will be with our Heavenly Father again and that day will be so great! I am grateful for a loving family that helps me. Love you guys!

Love, Sister Musick
Hurrah for Israel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment