Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hey Mom and Dad

I got your letter today. It was nice to get a letter. I am glad you like the pictures I sent you. I will send more later. Well, it seems you are really busy with family stuff. I am glad that dad is back from his trip. That sounds like fun! I know he loves those trips.

So when I was in the MTC I talked to Kevin [Andersen] about Elder Hunt [Matthew Hunt’s best friend] and he was in my first District so that was cool. He is from Bakersfield. [He is in a few pictures below of the districts.]

Well, that is great Sam is so busy, that is what missionaries want - it makes the time go faster. I love my brother.

If you can send the simplified hymn book that would be nice but you do not have to. Just tell me.

So today we went mountain biking; it was so fun. I loved it and it was a great workout which I needed. We went with the Elders and had fun. One of my companions fell when we were going to get the bikes, so we were afraid for her to go on the mountain. I love being in the mountains. I think that helped me a lot today. Then we went in to Boise and had lunch with a lady that Sister Thomas taught and some Elders came too, so that was fun. We are having transfers soon, but I think I will stay here in Eagle - that is good.

I got your letter today. I do know some of the Elders [from your missionary mom list]. Elder Tobin came in my old area. Sister Graham stayed with me one night. Elder Dela Cruz - I had lunch with him today! That’s all the missionaries I know right now!

Well, I love you all so much. Thank you for your prayers. Take care!
Love Sister Musick
Hurrah for Israel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment