Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hellooo Eagle, Idaho -


Hey, Mom and Dad -
I am doing great! Things are going good. Transfers were on Monday! I love my new companions. They are great! One is from Tonga and the other one is from San Diego Ca.

I got the package you sent - thank you so much! I will try to send some pictures.

So I am in a new area and I love it. I love my companions. I have met them before. They are great! I will learn a lot from them. There is one that is going home on Thursday. Her name is Sister Olive and she’s from Hawaii but going home to Oakland, California. I have already learned a lot from her in just one day.

Eagle is a pretty nice area and there are many big homes that look like hotels. When we got into the area we had a lesson with a lady named Jennifer Gee who is reactivating and is really nice. We taught her the plan of salvation which was really great; she was just so amazing. Then we had a farewell party for Sister Olive at a Polynesian family’s home, the Heinrichs. They just love missionaries and they took us in like we were family. I love Polynesian families - they are so cool. I want to be in one! :)

Answers to questions -
Mom, that is great hearing about all the new babies in the ward.
I am feeling tired, but I am feeling good!
So mom and dad, how are you doing?
Do you know I love you?
Do you know how much I am grateful for you?
I love you all! I miss you all!
Love, Sister Musick
Hurrah for Israel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment