Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hey Mom and Dad,
Well today is P-Day and we get to go to the BSU football field today. I will take lots of pictures and send them to you!

Well, I wish that I had some great stories to tell you, but Eagle is just so slow. We did some service and I got to mow a lawn for a lady that is not a member of the church. She is the one who is taking us to the football field. We are also having lunch with her today. We got to clean a horse and I got to walk it around - it was so nice to do that.

We work with a lot of less active members in the church. We are working with a guy named Jason and he is so nice. He is like a brother to me. We have taught the first lesson to him, and we are teaching him the 2nd lesson later this week.

Sorry that this is not a good letter. I am not feeling so good. So sorry again. I want you to know that I know this church is true I am so grateful for this gospel in my life. I am so grateful that family can be together for ever. I am proud of my brothers and sisters; they are a great example to me. I am so grateful that I have great parents, too, that love me. I love you mom and dad. Thank you for all that you do for me!
Love, Sister Musick
Hurrah for Israel!

PS I might be getting a new email address. I will keep you up-to-date.
Love you. - Katie.

No comments:

Post a Comment