Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hey Mom and Dad
So I am sending you some pictures. I hope you like them! I need a sims card Lexar Memory Stick PRODuo MagicGate, I would like to have a 4 Gig. That would be great!

How are you doing?
I am doing ok. I am trying to work hard!

Are you getting used to and appreciating Sister Brewer? (I talked to Danielle Griffith about her and she hadn't heard she was your companion and thought that was so cool.) She is crazy, but she's a good missionary. We are working hard together.

How is the work going for you this week? It is going good! We are working hard. We had Zone Conf. on Monday and is was so great to be with all those missionaries. We are focusing on finding people this transfer. I am so grateful to Pres. Yardley. He talked to me at Zone Conf. He is a good man.

Share a special experience so that you know God is blessing you and other's lives. So I have a family that I can talk to about all the things that are going in my life. It is the Webb family - they have a son out on his mission and another son at home and he is a great member missionary. I love this family. I am so blessed to have them in my life.

Well, I hope you have fun in Hawaii. Maybe, I will have some good stories for you. Bring me back one of those balls on the rope or a surf board :)
I love you. Talk to you soon.
Love, Sister Musick
Hurrah for Israel!

No comments:

Post a Comment