Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year Updates

Hey Mom and Dad
Just wanted to tell you we cannot tract during a BSU [Boise State University Football] game. But we heard about it. You’ve got to love BSU football around here.

That is great about Sam [and his new assignment as Mission Secretary], He will be great! We will be getting transfers calls on Wednesday. I will stay here, Sister Ah Sue will go! It will be fine.

So Mom, here are your QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

-How is the work going? The work is going fine; it is a little hard with Christmas and the New Year. We are working with a less active person, I really like her. She has horses; we get along so well.

-Share a story about someone you are teaching. We are working with the Blowers, they have gone to church 5 times now. The husband will not get baptize, but the wife wants to. We go over there all the time. But they are great people and they are going though hard times now!

-The weather has been pretty cold - how are you doing with it? It is not that cold here. It is raining right now and a little foggy. It is all good.

-How's the new coat working out? It is nice. I love it. [A sweet member bought her a new winter coat - we did the best we could in Bakersfield, but it just wasn't warm enough when we were buying them in August!]

-How has the Lord blessed your life this past week? Well I understand how lucky I was to have a great district leader and zone leader during last transfers. This transfer my comp. did not get along with the Elders. So I was lucky to know the elders that I was working with before.

Thank you Mom for the QUESTIONS, I love it. I hope you have a great week ahead of you. Mom, good luck in school & keep smiling. Dad, I love you so much, good luck at work. Tell Bethany and Jordan and Cherie and Jared hi and I love them all.

Thank you for all that you do for me!
Love, Sister Musick
Hurrah for Israel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment