Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hi Mom and Dad,
It was nice to talk with you! I love you so much. Thank you for being there for me in my hard times!

Last night we went over to the Lamm's home and we were talking with Jordon and he is a good kid. He wants to go to church, he was getting down on himself, so they wanted us to talk with him. It was a good time over there.

Then we had FHE with the Webbs - they are great friends to me. Their son gave the lesson and it was so good. I love going to their home. The Rothwells emailed me and said they want us over for dinner. So that is good.

Thank you so much for all that you do for me. Thank you for fasting for me. I love you so much! Tell everone I say hi and I love them! Everyone - thank you for talking with me.

Thank you Jared and Bethany for talking with me - I love you!
Love, Sister Musick
Hurrah for Israel!

No comments:

Post a Comment