Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Companion for the new year.

HI Mom and Dad
I am staying here! I got a new companion and her name is Sister Brewer. I like her a lot.
That is sad that Sam is sick not fun!
That is great that Jared and Cherie are moved. The house must be crazy now. I like it when it is like that.

So how are you feeling? I am feeling ok. Some days are better than others.
Are you taking your vitamins daily - that is important! NO but I will start now.

Can you send me Bethany’s' email address. Sister Lewis wants to ask her a question.

I have a story: We were in seminary to talk about missionary work. One day the seminary teacher, Bro. Smith, called us to come and talk to a boy who wanted to pray in church. So we went and gave the second lesson (the plan of salvation). It went great. We set up another appointment for the next day. But he didn't show up! It was very disappointing. But he called me yesterday, his flight had gotten canceled (he was going home to go back to school). So last night we met, you could feel the spirit so strong. It was great to see him. We got his mailing address and we're going to keep in touch. This boy, Kevin, wants to do what is right. I’m grateful to have met him.

Well, thank you for all that you have done for me.
Dad I love you so much and I miss you a lot. You are a great example to me. I pray for you all the time. Mom, thank you for caring about me. Thank for what you do for the family.
Families are forever!!
Love, Sister Musick
Hurrah for Israel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment