Wednesday, December 30, 2009

End of 2009

Hi Mom and Dad
Well, I loved talking with you guys! It was a lot of fun! It sounds like you had a busy day on Christmas going back and forth between homes. I would have to say that my favorite part of Christmas was talking with you guys. Not much has happened here! We had been teaching a lot of lessons, so that is good. We had been teaching the members. I am so lucky to be living with a good family. They are so great to us!

We are getting our transfer calls next Wed. That is so crazy to think it is that soon. I went shopping today and one of the sisters bought me a coat - that was so nice of her. My coats are not heavy. I will be sending some stuff home that I don’t need any more or have room for.

I am so lucky to have such a great family. Families are so important! I loved talking with you and dad so much. I wish I could have talked to my other family members. Tell Bethany and Jordon hi, and Jared and Cherie hi, too and I love them all! I love you and dad. I am so grateful for you guys in my life! I will talk with you later!
Love Sister Musick
Hurrah for Israel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment