Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Winter Wonderland

Well Hi Mom,
It snowed Sunday night. It was nice to see the snow in the mornings here. We were driving home last night and it was 1 degree! Crazy - the snow is still on the ground! But I like it. I am happy that we have a car!

I will try my best not to be sick.

That sounds like fun and I am glad that you went to Brock’s b-day. They sent me a picture. It was so cute! I miss them!

We did not get to see the 1st Presidency's Christmas Devotional. I was sad but we needed to see a family of ours! It was a good thing! We had a blow up at a family home and the dad (I think) knows it is true and he knows that we are messengers of God, and Madeline has read the BOM three times, all of it!

Church was great . . . the 7 hours we go! I bore my testimony, because we had a investigator(less-active) in church and it was good!

I do not know when we are going to call home for Christmas but we will call you. I am looking forward to talking with you! Will you be home for Christmas this year? Do you wish I could be there to help put up things?

By the way, my boots are too high for me. They hurt my feet! So can you look for flat boots for me? I would also like a ring. I have seen one that has the word Zion on it and then when you change it around it says noiz. It is a laser cut. I would like that! But you don’t have to get it for me.

The work is going good. It is hard work. But I love it! I miss you guys like crazy and miss dad and you, mom a lot. Families are so great! I am grateful to have you in my life! The love a family shows is so great! I am grateful that I can be sealed to my family forever!

Mom and Dad, you are a great example to me and I want what you have. Thank you for all that you do for me and my brothers and sisters.

I love you so much! Talk to you soon!
Love Sister Musick
Hurrah for Israel!

No comments:

Post a Comment