Sunday, April 11, 2010

a little bit of this and a little bit of that and transfers to boot!

Questionnaire answered March 23rd - received April 10, 2010

Has the time change affected you and worn you out? (It has me!) Yes, a little bit.
I know this is a new area and not very busy, but do you like it? Yes, we serve a lot of people here.
Whose horse did you get to groom and walk? A lady that is not a member, her husband is a less active.
How are your new companions? Great, I love them!
Do you get along in a threesome? Yes, it is good.
Is one of you in charge or do you all take turns leading out? Sister Thomas leads, but I like in other ways.
How is it going in your new house with all those people and children? I love being here, the girls are funny and the little boys are cute.
Are you in the basement again? No, in a room.
Do you have a little privacy, your own kitchen/living area? No, we share with the family.

Note sent on March 30th - received April 10, 2010

Dear Mom and Dad, well I know that I emailed you today but I wanted to write you! Thank you for the Easter Box, I loved it and my companions, too!

I also wanted to send the questionnaire back to you. I am feeling a little home sick today. The reason is because I am sick and just need my home, mom and dad. But I am so happy conference is coming up this Saturday and Sunday. Today has been a crazy p-day, no time to do things!
Well, I love you lots and lots!
Love, Sister Musick
Hurrah for Israel!

Email Received April 9, 2010

Hey, sorry Mom and Dad, I could not get my e-mail to go. But I finally got it to work! I am with Sister Ah Sue again and Sister Thomas. We had transfers on Monday and Wed. I think this transfer is going to be good.

I will talk to you later!
Love Sister Musick
Hurrah for Israel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment