Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hey, Mom and Dad-
Well, I got the debit card, thank you so much. Now I am going to have to make the time to go shopping on P-day. If you send me any clothes I would wear them. But you do not need to. I do have a top for that plaid skirt.

I am not going to sign (ASL) at the fireside, so I am happy about that. I like doing it in Zone Conference - that was OK. I was scared, but it was good.

It sounded like you had a good time on the trek. I miss doing that. The family that we are living with are doing that this year, too.

Well, this week has been crazy, not because we are busy, but one of the sisters here went home, too. It is sad because Sister Thomas trained her. So we had to say bye. She said she is coming back, I just hope so. Mom, Keep praying for me. I was hard to see that sister go and to think that could be me.

So I have a question for you. Where does our name come from? Is dad a convert to the church? Give me some family history. That would be great.

I am happy to talk to you on Mother’s day, but you have to ask me questions, so get ready! Well, I love you all. I hope you all doing good. I will talk to you soon.

Love Sister Musick
Hurrah for Israel!

I will be sending some pictures home for you - I hope you like them and I will be sending the questionnaire too!

No comments:

Post a Comment