Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Well, Mom to tell you the truth I was nervous to make the call home, too. I did not want to call home, but I remembered that Sam did not want to call home either. So I deceided I was ok to call home. It has not made me homesick at all. It was just good to hear yours and dad’s voices.

So today we went to the temple and I got to play B-ball, it was a lot of fun.
So tonight we are having a luau - we are dancing. I am not happy about that. But I am taking one for the team. We are going to have food and I will be talking and dancing. I will be happy when this is all over.

Mom and Dad, I love you for all that you do for me. I am grateful to have great parents that love me, and want me to be happy. I know what you are doing back home is so important - being a Bishop and his wife is a great calling to have. Yes, at times it is hard. “No one said it would be easy, only that it would be worth it.” I am grateful that we can be a family forever. Mom and Dad, I always put your names in the temple.

I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH! It was great to talk to you all.
Love, Sister Musick
Hurrah for Israel!

1 comment:

  1. Sister Musick,
    My name is Michael Giles. My son will be serving a mission in little over a year, and is very excited about it. I served in the Boise Idaho Mission from 1985-1987. I would like to know if you know how many current missions are in the Idaho territory? I've heard 9, and then heard only 3. When I was serving, the mission encompassed all of Idaho (minus the top half of the pan handle), into Wyoming and Oregon. It was an amazing mission, and I still dream of doing more. I'm currently serving as the Ward Mission Leader in the South SLC stake, Kimball Ward. And so the mission continues and so many are ready and willing to listen and hear the gospel of Christ. I would love to hear from you, especially in regards to how many current missions are in the Idaho territory currently. I read your blogs. You are a wonderful daughter of God. As you probably already know: If our Father in Heaven is a King, and you are his daughter, what does that make you? God bless you forever,

    Sincerely,
    Michael Giles

    my email is: selman24777@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete